[adaptivetec] Questions about descriptive audio for media players with jaws and with regular DVD players in general

  • From: Daniel Amaral Jr <blindmandan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Adaptive tech services <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 22:59:59 -0700

Hi all I think this is the right email address to ask questions

My question one is is there any media players that play descriptive audio on
DVDs automatically or in general especially with Jost 30 I heard a rumor but
wanted to ask people that actually know I am using the dictation on my iPhone
to type or say this out so I meant to say Jarosz 13 or jaws 12 not Jost 30 I
appreciate for the discrepancy and Siri is a little screwed up sometimes I
apologize

My second question is does anybody know of any good relatively good priced DVD
players that will play descriptive audio automatically when you put the DVD and
or and or accessible to blinder baseline. Thank you so much

Again the Dick's dictation is screwing up my voice the last line was any DVD
players that are accessible to the blind or visually impaired again I apologize
for the misspellings I just don't know how to correct them some easier for me
to just clarify what I was trying to say thank you so much everybody for your
patience I am new user and my new email or any new tech person so thanks for
bearing with me thanks for the help I appreciate it

Daniel A. Amaral Jr.
Sent from my iPhone