[adaptivetec] Re: Outlook and new laptop

  • From: "Steven Clark" <sclark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 19:22:07 -0700

Hi Lana, this is not easy to do, especially if you were using Outlook Express
on your old computer.  It might be a little easier to take care of if you were
using an older version of Outlook on the old computer.  And I hope you still
have the old computer.  There are too many variables to be able to help you do
this via this forum.  If you'd like me to come out and make sure everything
gets transferred properly, call Dawn in the office and schedule an appointment
with me.

Steve

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [adaptivetec] Outlook and new
laptop
From: "Lana Lee" <ratandox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/11/13 6:23 pm
To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Hi all,
 I got a new laptop, now have lost all of my old emails, addresses, and folders
in Outlook. Can anyone walk me through on retrieving all this lost data???
 I'm sure I'll need more help since I know NOT MUCH (all in capitals) on
Windows 7 and MS 2010&hellip;
 Thanks in advance,
 Lana
 Thanks,