[adaptivetec] Outlook Express update

  • From: "Sally Maguire" <1.sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 17:00:37 -0700

    Hi all,

I have just found a solution to my old version of Outlook Express starting at
bottom or middle of page. (2002)
An IT person at UCSF suggested trying Mozilla thunderbird.  I searched Google
and found it at Cnet and downloaded it.I said yes to being my default mail.  I
said yes to transferring settings and address book.  All is transferred and now
Outlook Express is starting at the top of the page.
All works just like outlook express which had become quite annoying!  Now, at
least not yet, I don't need a new computer!

Sally