[adaptivetec] Re: Nonfunctioning link on Freedom Scientific's Surf's Up site

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <captaincynic3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 13:42:18 -0800

David,

It sounds like you may need to change some Internet Explorer settings, or a pop
up blocker of some ilk is installed on your system, perhaps Yahoo or Google. If
you'd like to post that link here so that we may test it out, do the following:

1. While on the web page in question, press alt + D to focus the address bar.
2. Press control+C to copy the address to your clipboard.
3. Press control+F6 to return focus to the web page.
4. Paste the link into an email message with control+V and send it our way.

Scot