[adaptivetec] Re: New member

  • From: "Ila Wigfield" <ilaw1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 11:10:29 -0800

Hi Lori,

Welcome to the list

Ila.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lori Gulbis
  To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 5:54 AM
  Subject: [adaptivetec] New member

  Hi,
  My name is Lori Gulbis. I am married, with eleven cats, two dogs, and a
cockatiel.
  I really didn't want a computer, I felt like, if someone wanted to tell me
something, they could call me. Now I am addicted.
  I have pretty much taught myself, and asked my friends and husband lots of
questions.
  I am using JAWS4.5, Windows xp, Openbook 7.0, Outlook Express and Internet
exployer 7.
  Well, that's it for now. I'm sure I will be asking questions, and hopefully
will be able to answer few.
  Thank You
  Lori Gulbis