[adaptivetec] Re: HOW DO I GO ABOUT...

  • From: "Ila Wigfield" <ilaw1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 21:30:24 -0700

Dear Lori,

thank you for the information.

A friend of mine is possibly going to come over on Saturday and help me fill the form out.

I just wish that the Federal and State government offices would get their act together and make all forms accessible to the blind. It isn't like they do not know that blind people exist.

The EDD state office isn't blind-user friendly either.

Thanks again,

Ila
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>