[adaptivetec] FW: USA Business Version of Accomplish CashManager is here!!

  • From: "Jan Santos" <janwsantos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "disabled, berkeley " <berkeley-disabled@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 20:28:09 -0700

Hi everyone,

I found this of interest.   Does anyone have experience with
Cash Manager,  or can you recommend any other accessible bookkeeping
program?  We're looking for something for accounting and budgeting at my
job.  We currently use Excel, which we find cumbersome and difficult to use
with Jaws.  I'd really appreciate any recommendations you all might have.

Cash Manager seems well intended, but it appears you must read with the Jaws
cursor and not with the PC cursor, so I can't see how material could be read
in a useful way, (at least on my examination so far).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jan Santos