[adaptivetec] Attachment problem in Outlook Express..

  • From: "Jan Santos" <janwsantos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jan santos" <janwsantos@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 22:54:46 -0800

Hi folks,

When I try to send attachments, on the copy I send to myself I get this
weird message as shown below, and I cannot open the attachment.

The same attachment sent to myself at work does not have this junk in the
body of the email as shown below, and I can open the attachment no problem.

Anyone have an idea what setting I need to change to fix this problem?  I've
gone through the Outlook Express Options but can't find anything that looks
likely.  Thanks for listening, and for any help you might be able to offer.

Jan Santos

--------

EBCB STRATEGIC PLAN and TIMELINE Report.doc

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

begin 666 EBCB STRATEGIC PLAN and TIMELINE Report.doc