[acwe] ACWE - Missing music request form

  • From: acwe75@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: acwe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 02:26:19 +0000

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
ACWE - Missing music request form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfmVgeZpcqH3wS_R6IAMPWzTkvoe325-ZNkKznDy1lfiNICcg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

For those of you who picked up your folder last night, it was great getting to see you again! If you find that you are missing a part from your folder, please fill out this form.

**It is very important to complete this form if you are missing a part; otherwise, we have no way of knowing if we need to make an additional copy for you!

Please watch your email for additional information about next Tuesday's Zoom session.

Happy practicing!

Jessica

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.