[actusergroup] ACT Field Reference Question

  • From: "Jill Gibson" <gmj10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <actusergroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 08:53:04 -0500

I have been trying to get this sorted out and I am stumped.  I hope someone
can help.

I have two records - a client (A) and a realtor (B).  I have designed a tab
called Referrals.  What I want to have happen is:

When I am on the client record (A) and in the referral tab of this record, I
would type in the name of the realtor exactly as it would appear in the
contact field of the realtor record (B). Once I move on to a difference
field in the referral tab, I want the realtor's address, city, state, zip,
phone, and mobile to copy and auto populate in the custom fields of the
referral tab of the client record for easy reference.

I am horribly stumped and am looking for any guidance or tip from you.
Thanks for your help with this...

Jill Gibson Blyth
gmj10@xxxxxxxxx