[acetnews] ACET 50th Annual Conference

  • From: Robert Nelson <rnelson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "acetnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <acetnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 20:56:57 +0000

50th Annual Conference
[ACET 2014 Conference Logo]
Call for Proposals
17-18 October 2014 @ San Antonio Community College

Greetings:
The Association for Computer Educators in Texas (ACET) is celebrating its 50th
annual conference at San Antonio Community College. The ACET Board of Directors
invites you to submit a 100-250-word abstract of your session proposal for
presentations, workshops or roundtable discussion on:

Current and/or Next Generation Technology
Web Development
IT Pedagogy/Teaching
Share ideas, experience, best lessons, lessons learned, and all those things
that make Texas Educators special.

Watch our website for information updates in 2014. Please complete the
"Proposal Form" available at
http://acetweb.org<https://mail.tlu.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=8241e116368e434c93688c8a70896b55&URL=http%3a%2f%2facetweb.org>
 and email it to
call-for-presentations@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:call-for-presentations@xxxxxxxxxxx>
by 15 May 2014.  Please keep in mind that all individual submissions will be
double-blind reviewed and proposals that are scheduled for presentation will be
published in the Conference Proceedings.  Furthermore, accepted completed
papers can be accepted for publication in the ACET Journal of Computer
Education and Research; our online, peer-reviewed journal.  All presenters are
required to register for the conference by 15 September in order for the paper
or presentation to be scheduled for delivery at the conference and included in
the Proceedings.

Please note that when the faculty member co-authors a paper with a graduate
student, that faculty member must register for the conference; it is not
sufficient that only the student register. In addition, at least one faculty
member co-authoring the paper is required to be a presenter at the conference.
Undergraduate student submissions regarding research or projects need to refer
to the "Student Contests" link on the ACET website and complete the appropriate
forms.
For general information regarding submissions, email us at
call-for-presentations@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:call-for-presentations@xxxxxxxxxxx>
We look forward to receiving your paper and/or proposal, and especially to
seeing you at the 49th ACET annual conference.

Best wishes,
ACET 2014 Program Committee
http://www.acetweb.org/<https://mail.tlu.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=8241e116368e434c93688c8a70896b55&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.acetweb.org%2f>

JPEG image