[accweb] Re: Java 3d cube and applets

  • From: Bill Beavers <bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accweb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:02:46 -0800 (PST)

Obviously the freelist site sees the zip file I tried
to attach as an unsafe threat.  I cannot disagree with
their protecting us from these although this one was
safe to send.  If you want this file I will have to
send it to you individually if your mail system allows
zip files.  So you will need to send me a request off
list to bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx for me to be able to do
this individually.  Or I can put it in a link for
download on the ACC site.  If I get lots of requests,
this is what I will do and I will post the link to you
for the download.

=====

http://my.yahoo.com