[accmemberdiscussion] Upcoming HSUS talk in Fairhope

  • From: "BONNIE HALE" <BFANCITP@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amanda Miller" <nashrescue@xxxxxxxxx>, "Shirley Boyd" <eselbee1936@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 13:11:28 -0600

Kathy N. and I plan to attend the HSUS talk from 6 to 8 pm in Fairhope on the
23rd of September ( Next Thursday) and we were interested in knowing if a group
would like to attend.
  Dog show people should be there to show we are interested in standing up for
our rights to own and show, and breed dogs (responsibly).  As you may know
already, HSUS is against any animal breeding whatsoever and working hard to
stop it.
  Bonnie
  865-6116

http://www.fancitoypoodles.com<http://www.fancitoypoodles.com/>
http://petakillsanimals.com<http://petakillsanimals.com/>
 Give a gift of JOY to all who care for you.
Showing dogs is like gambling, better be sure you can afford it!