[accmemberdiscussion] Re: Pfizer Discontinues ProMeris - LINKED TO PEMPHIGUS

  • From: "BONNIE HALE" <BFANCITP@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 15:36:23 -0500

Thanks Brenda.  I am always on the safe side about using new products, and I am
glad to find out this can cause a problem in some dogs before trying it.   I am
so fortunate not having a flea or tick problem in our yard.  However I have
used Frontline Plus before going to a show site where these pests might be a
problem.
  bonnie
http://www.fancitoypoodles.com<http://www.fancitoypoodles.com/>  Est. 1986  AKC
Breeder Of Merit
http://www.petakillsanimals.com<http://www.petakillsanimals.com/>
  Showing dogs is like gambling, if you cannot afford to lose, don't go.