[accmemberdiscussion] Re: HSUS "All Animals" magazine article response

  • From: "Brenda Shreve" <colinwoodcollies@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 10:02:59 -0500

PS: May I delete ACC info & post this to collie lists?

Brenda

  _____

Visit me at www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com
<http://www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com/>  and help support the Alabama
Canine Coalition by shopping/searching through http://www.goodsearch.com
<http://www.goodsearch.com/>  and http://www.igive.com
<http://www.igive.com/>
Every year of dog love is worth seven years of the human stuff. (Michael
Rosen)