[accmemberdiscussion] Fwd: [petlaw] Re: WAKE UP NOW!

  • From: "Brenda Shreve" <colinwoodcollies@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 10:16:00 -0500

This makes my blood run cold!  Has anyone heard anything about this.  I'm
trying to find out who the collie exhibitor is.  Brenda

In a message dated 8/6/2010 6:49:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
snopals@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I thought it was reported as a Standard Poodle Breeder raided in
Indianapolis this last weekend.
Is it 2 different show dog breeders who were raided?
Joyce
--- In  <mailto:pet-law%40yahoogroups.com> pet-law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Brian
Amble <brianamble@...> wrote:

> Just got word that a collie exhibitor/breeder was raided by Animal Control
(not
> confirmed if AC or SPCA or HS) this Sunday after
> arriving Sat. night with about 10 collies in her show RV. All were in show

> condition.
>
> As far as I know there are no punitive breeder laws in Indiana.
>
> The new show on Animal Planet is all fake--- nearly all actors and tries
to lull
> the public into believing that
> they are actually "helping" people from their "mental condition".
>
> At the end of the show they come on and say that "we" all "know at least
two
> people" that are hoarders
> and that we need to report them so "they" can "help" them.
>
> If this is not Mein Kaupt (Hitler's doctrine) here and now in America, I
don't
> know what then. This same tactic was used
> in the early Nazi days to turn their society into a snitch culture. Call
your
> family and friends and tell them that this show
> is run by criminals themselves.
>
> WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!! Save America! Call your local Congressional
reps and
> demand an investigation into the HSUS and their affiliates' RICO
activities.

> Diane Amble
>
> Permission to cross  post

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=396651/grpspId=1705042515/msgId=
13226/stime=1281095756/nc1=6083913/nc2=3848640/nc3=4025304>

__,_._,___
--- In pet-law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:pet-law%40yahoogroups.com> , Brian
Amble <brianamble@...> wrote:

> Just got word that a collie exhibitor/breeder was raided by Animal Control
(not
> confirmed if AC or SPCA or HS) this Sunday after
> arriving Sat. night with about 10 collies in her show RV. All were in show

> condition.
>
> As far as I know there are no punitive breeder laws in Indiana.
>
> The new show on Animal Planet is all fake--- nearly all actors and tries
to lull
> the public into believing that
> they are actually "helping" people from their "mental condition".
>
> At the end of the show they come on and say that "we" all "know at least
two
> people" that are hoarders
> and that we need to report them so "they" can "help" them.
>
> If this is not Mein Kaupt (Hitler's doctrine) here and now in America, I
don't
> know what then. This same tactic was used
> in the early Nazi days to turn their society into a snitch culture. Call
your
> family and friends and tell them that this show
> is run by criminals themselves.
>
> WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!! Save America! Call your local Congressional
reps and
> demand an investigation into the HSUS and their affiliates' RICO
activities.

> Diane Amble
>
> Permission to cross post

--- End Message ---