[accmemberdiscussion] Re: Fwd: Why we lost in Tennessee

  • From: Jdfolmar@xxxxxxx
  • To: accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 16:58:22 EDT

The sad part about this is they had AKC judges involved and they  thought
it was a GOOD THING!  They also encouraged breeders to support it  in some
part saying that if we join together with them now it will dilute what  they
REALLY want to do.

Sad day for sure.

Damon

In a message dated 7/1/2009 12:40:46 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
babamonk@xxxxxxx writes:

This is a follow up post from a MKC member that lives in TN.  There IS NO
Middle ground with groups like HSUS. They need to go away  from Alabama. We
do not need them.
Baba
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kaye Stevenson <_fullmoonlabs@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:fullmoonlabs@xxxxxxxxxxx) >
Date:  July 1, 2009 10:31:38 AM CDT
To: _BABAMONK@xxxxxxxx (mailto:BABAMONK@xxxxxxx)
Subject:  Fwd: RE: Why we lost in Tennessee

This is from Vangie.  Do you remember her?  She is who  Shan lives with.
They live near Murfreesboro / Nashville  area.

--
Kaye  Stevenson
Fullmoon Labs

=============
From:  "boxers" <_boxers@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:boxers@xxxxxxxxxx) >
To:  <_fullmoonlabs@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:fullmoonlabs@xxxxxxxxxxx) >,
<_Reacord@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:Reacord@xxxxxxxxxxx) >
Subject:  RE: Why we lost in Tennessee
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 23:05:12  -0500

I live just north of Nashville and  attended a committee meeting…we were
repeatedly given inaccurate information  and it became clear it was done on
purpose.  This writer is pretty much  spot on.  The battle was lost from the
beginning and you could sense it  early on.  I despise the mistreatment of
animals, Shan and I have  rescued dogs for decades, in fact, I’ve rescued more
than I’ve bred.  I’ve lost count of the HW positive dogs I’ve paid for
treatment,  but…

What  we are allowing HSUS to do will one day take from us altogether what
we  dearly love.  I’ll not go anywhere near that 20 bitch limit, but that
number can be changed to 10, or 5 or 2 easier than this bill passed.  I  have
show breeder friends in CA with fewer intact dogs than you can count on
one hand who have placed every intact dog they own or are preparing to move
away from their long time homes, their jobs, their kid’s schools and friends
because of all the dog legislation that keeps coming down.

I  pray enough people will wake up before it happens in AL and gets even
worse  in TN, but it’s going to be sooner rather than later so be  prepared.

Vangie  Bogner

Landfall  Boxers

=