[AI] Re: opinions needed

  • From: "anjali" <anjali.arora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:02:32 +0530

well, before  I can help, I would like to know a few things:
1. from where  are you doing your M.A.?
2. did your principal refuse to allow you on grounds of disability?
3. did they tell you to complete certain requirements before coming for the
next exam?
4. if so what are these?
5. what relief are you hoping and expecting?

 all the best