[AI] Re: new member

  • From: Renuka <renuleela@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 17:08:02 +0530

Dear Mr. Arup,
Hearty welcome to this great group.  Tell us more about you such as your
educational quallification.  Are you a partially blind?(I asked this because
you said you lik reading and travelling.
I am a Keralite working in the University of Calicut as a selection grade
assistant in the Pareeksha Bhavan Enquiry office.
With regards,
Renuka----- Original Message -----