[AI] Re: PIL required to save our Brethren

  • From: Mahendra <galani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 18:50:47 +0100

well Ketan i understand your concern,  but new tarife means, that more people
will call, more often, there by, ensuring more earning, for boot owners.
our friends will have to keep boots open may be for longer hours.

not sure propre training has already started, NGO new, since few years,
that, use of mobile phone internet telephony, would dry out possible
employment opertunaty , but not much seems to be happning.
with regards