[accessiblelinux] Re: sox, enterrupting playback with a script

  • From: Storm Dragon <stormdragon2976@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessiblelinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 00:58:23 -0400

Hi,
I couldn't ever get it to work like I wanted. I ended up getting rid of
the script and just looping it using a ticker with pkill -2 play. It's
too bad I can't name play something else when I call it for music
though, because this kills all instances of play I think and all I wanna
do is kill the music.
Thanks
Storm
--