[accessiblelinux] Re: second part of multi-language complete

  • From: Anthony Sales <tony.sales@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'accessiblelinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <accessiblelinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 08:59:23 +0000

Thanks for this storm, we will be including this in the next release of Ubuntu.
The Orca customisation scripts are very popular. Do you think it would be a
good idea to ask on the Vinux development lists whether there are any other
customisations they would like. Or would it be possible for you to add the
Vinux Orca keybindings into your existing script: this would add keybindings to
toggle the magnifier, increase/decrease zoom, invert colours, toggle
crosshairs, change speech rate, change speech pitch etc. If you think this is a
good idea then I will send you all of the details. This would also have the
advantage of maintaining the orca customisation we do through updates because
at the moment updating OPrca overwrites the default keybindings file.

drbongo