[accessiblelinux] centos

  • From: "mike" <mmstopka28@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessiblelinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 11:16:02 -0500

Hi,

I got my business grants to start working on getting my webhosting business
off the ground. However I need some ideas. I need to be able to install
centos5 and 6 on client servers and I have been fooling around trying to
find some ways but I keep hitting a blank wall. What wood people suggest. I
guess writing this out a way wood be to try and do a network install with
Speakup or jfw from secure crt but maybe someone else has a more practile
idea

Tips and tricks to make Linux work for you are at:
http://www.stormdragon.us/
To post messages to the list send mail to:
accessiblelinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Change your subscription or the way you receive mail at:
//www.freelists.org/list/accessiblelinux
The List's archives are located at:
//www.freelists.org/archive/accessiblelinux
Learn the Linux command line: