accessible-iOS speaker/dock for iPhone

  • From: Alice Dampman Humel <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-IOS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-IOS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 01:12:20 -0400

Hi, all,
I would like to use my phone to play music, listen to radio stations, etc.
while I am working in the kitchen.
Are those things called docking stations or something, where the phone will be
charging as it plays, and the speakers are pretty good for listening to music
or NPR or even a book or newspaper?
what do you all use that you think has good sound?
I don't really like bass-heavy sound, so that's not something I am looking for,
that super bass-boosted effect…
Thanks for all suggestions and recommendations!
Alice