accessible-iOS skype events

  • From: alberto <alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 11:32:35 -0600

Okay guys the events for this week are going to be as follows.  Since last
weekend I wasn’t able to hold the saturday event for the iOs vs android tablet
I will be holding it this thursday.
The times are as many of you may know from 3-5 mountain, 4-6 central, 5-7
eastern, and 2-4 pacific.  The second session of the event is as follows 7-11
mountain 9-1 eastern 8-12 central, 5-10 pacific.
Now for friday I will hold a general discussion day under the same time frame.
For anyone interested please email me to albertoa775@xxxxxxxxx and let me know
which event you will be joining.  Ones again email me to my email address don’t
ask questions on list.With questions, concerns or issues not related to the
topics discussed on list please email the list admin to:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221