accessible-iOS questions for people with tunein radio pro

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: IOS <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 16:58:04 -0800

Hi. I read in the app description that you can record. But that's all. It does not go in depth about the recording feature. How flexible is this recording? Can you have the recording start and stop at different times? Can you record different stations at different times. For example record station a between 1 and 2 then record station b between 3 and 4? Can you record station a and b at the same time? Like record both stations between 5 and 6? What file type are the recordings? mp3, wav, m4a? Can you change the file type and or bit rate and frequency of the recording? Can you record what ever will fit on the device or does the app limit how much you can record? Will anything get automatically deleted or do you have to delete it yourself? If you made a 2 hrs recording can you delete parts of it and keep parts or do you have to delete the whole thing? I have used the free version of tunein for years. I like it and am trying to decide if it is worth 6 dollars and 99 cents for the pro version. Thank you.