accessible-iOS please read carefully

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 10:59:20 -0600

List rules:
List subjects:
Please update the subject line accordingly to what is being talked about in the
thread.  If you have a question that is not related to what is talked about in
the thread at all please start a new subject do not high jack the thread you
are reading to ask a none topic related question.  If you do this your first 2
offenses you will be contacted by me off list to start your new thread with
your question, and I will also post on list for members to not answer that
question until it is asked in an entirely new thread.  If the question is
slightly related to the topic but contains something different please update
the subject line like I mentioned above to signal the change.
Also try to be as specific as you can in the subject-line.  If you just write
please help, or anything of that sort which doesn’t specify what you need help
with your chances decrease of getting the question answered.
One liners:
Please try to avoid these as much as possible if you have an answer that is
under 2 words please email the person who is directed to privately or just not
post it is just unnecessary traffic.
Posting items for sale or offering services:
If you have an item you would like to sell it has to be approved by the list
moderators before you post it.  Also keep in mind that all transactions must be
taken off list no questions can be asked on list about the item, and we do not
become responsible for any bad deals that happen on these items offered on
list.  If you offer a service to the list members you must approve it with us
first unless it is free of charge.  If you happen to post an item for sale with
out notifying us first or offering a charged service to the members with out
contacting us first you will be placed in moderation.
In the case of creating channels like zello, heytell and the such you must
approve them with us if they are related to the group you are a member of
before posting the info.  This same process applies for any other list you
create and you want people to join it.
This is done to prevent people from getting spammed and the list from receiving
spam from anyone.  If you go ahead and post your group info on list with out
pre approval  we will place you in moderation.  Another thing to keep in mind
all questions about the group you own must be taken off list after you have
posted and we do not become responsible for anything that occurs within your
group or channel.
asking for items to be given:
If there is a member who goes on list to ask for anyone to buy them an item or
app this message will be immediately dismissed no one can ask members on list
to give them stuff.  If you have a friend on list who you would like to ask to
see if they will give you an app or item contact them privately or you can ask
on list for that specific member to contact you privately to ask them.  If you
go ahead and ask people to give you stuff  on list you will be contacted
privately the first time and the second time an individual does this they will
be placed in moderation.
personal attacks:
If there is an attack to a member of the list the attack and the person who got
attacked will be contacted privately.  If this person who committed the first
offense to a member does so again to that one member or some one else they will
be placed on moderation, and if done a 3rd time I will ban them off the list.
List police:
As everyone might know from being members of many lists there is always that
one person who wants to tell us what to do or thinks they know everything this
behavior isn't allowed on any of the lists I run.  If I see someone doing this
I will contact them personally off list and if the behavior continues I will
place them under moderation.  If this happens a 3rd time I will ban them from
the list.
Jail breaking:
As all of you may know jail breaking is allowed on this list as a topic of
discussion, but please do not go posting websites you google.  If you have a
questions about a website you have found threw a google search please email me
privately because there are many websites that offer jail breaking solutions
and they turn out to be fake and can damage your device permanently.  This rule
is in place to protect those members who will try anything that gets posted on
list.
Problems suggestions or issues:
If you have a problem, a suggestion, or Issue with any of the lists you are a
part of that are mine please contact me privately do not post on list.  My
contact info is as follows email beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, twitter betoa221,
and skype name is betoa221.
assistance for all members:
I provide help to all my lists members off list if needed.  My days of
assistance are monday threw friday from 11 AM mountain time until 5 PM mountain
time.  This help I offer is free of charge and covers android from android 4.0
and above, iOS assistance, and lastly help with iTunes on the mac and pc.  I
offer this help on skype and ones again my contact for that is betoa221 and can
be found at the bottom of every thread.  If for some reason these times do not
work for one of you you are welcome to contact me off list, and we can arrange
something to help.
Lastly I would like to add the sub email addresses to the lists I  run.
accessible iOS: accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the
subject line.
Accessible android: accessible-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on
the subject line.
Accessible mac: accessible-mac-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the
subject line.

This next email list I run is not under any specific rules so you join at your
own risk.  The only thing we do in-force is the no personal attacks rule, and
subject lines rule.  It is an off topic list in which we can discuss anything.
The sub email for it is accessible-off-topic+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The last thing I am adding are the names of my co-moderators and the lists they
co-moderate with me.
Josh co-moderator of the accessible iOS list.
Ricardo co-moderator of the accessible mac list.
Norman co-moderator of the accessible android list.
Everyone have a great day, night, or morning depending on where you are at in
the world.
List admin.
Alberto