accessible-iOS iOS training

  • From: Shane clark <hshaneclark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 16:15:17 -0400

Hello all,
I am interested in possibly starting to do some iOS training online possibly
for blind users. My question is, is this something that any of you guys do in
your spare time? I've never really done anything like this before, so I really
wouldn't know how much to charge, but also, I feel it would be something that
if it took off, would be beneficial for other blind users of iOS devices as
well, and it's always good to lend a helping hand if you can.
I only contacted the list, Really because I didn't know who else to ask, so I
apologize if I overstepped my boundaries, didn't mean to… But please email me
off list athshaneclark@xxxxxxxxx, and any information would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks.