accessible-iOS iMessinger?

  • From: "Anthony Tom, Studio" <homesweethome.tom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 09:57:24 -0400

hi has anyone on here tried iMessinger? if so, have you had any luck with
it? there seems to be a major issue.

in setting up the program, you have to register for an account. the first
thing i noticed is that, when all required information is entered, there is
what i believe to be a register button, except voiceover doesn't say it is a
button. when that button is clicked, however, nothing really happens. i
assume its not being activated? if on share hope you close the program and
open it again, it just says loading ... on one line, and connecting .... on
the other. what's up with that?

i'm confused!!

"once you change the way you look at things,

the way you look at things change.

I am empowered by gratitude and my asset is obligation.

Mr. Anthony D.., Tom

HomeSweetHomeAudioProducts

homesweethome.tom@xxxxxxxxx

homesweethome@xxxxxxxxxxx

+1 [868] 681-2094

+1 [868] 708-5253

fax:

+1 [868] 673-7554

Home Sweet Home Audio. Sounds sound SWEET!!!!