accessible-iOS fridays skype event

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 11:44:32 -0600

Okay guys well this fridays event will be discussing iOS and apps everyone
likes to use and apps you have questions about, iPhones, and iOS 7.  We will
also cover iPad, and iPod touch.
Remember the times for the event are under two sessions first event starts at 3
PM mountain 2 pacific, 4 central, 5 eastern.  The end of that session will be 2
hours later.
The second session will begin, 8 mountain, 7 pacific, 9 central, 10 eastern.
A reminder all interested contact me off list to confirm you will show up if no
one does so like last weeks event it will be canceled.
Ones again contact me off list not on list and all questions within regards to
this event go off list as well.
Everyone have a great day.
AlbertoWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed
on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype
at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221