accessible-iOS facebook app

  • From: "zoe" <fiogkos@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 14:39:05 -0400

Hey everyone,
There's an update for facebook, I updated and didn't think anything of it.
Today I was reading an article on the bbc and clicked share to share on
facebook and since I was there I decided to brouse the newsfeed and see what my
friends are up to since I'm not a daily facebook user, and omg to my surprise!
When you flick right to go through the news feed, now voice over says "double
tap to like share or coment" if you double tap a menu pops up with the three
choices and you double tap the one you want.  Wonderful no more fumbling around
to find the like or share or comment button.
Regards Zoe

twitter
@FiogkosZoe