accessible-iOS ear Monsters update

  • From: Juanita Martin <jordmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 20:36:30 -0500

Ear monsters has an update.  The explanation of how to play the game is much
more understandable now.  It also seems easier to kill the monsters now.  I
don't know why this is, but you need to have the home button to the left in
order to have
The monsters in line with the earbuds.   I am not a hard core gamer, but my
score of 85 is fantastic for me. sent from my phone