accessible-iOS admin question for all members

  • From: alberto <alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 10:28:28 -0700

Hello to the whole list at large.  I wish to see if anyone of you can help me
out with something.
If there is any Viphone major players like a mod that is a part of this list I
wish for you to contact me privately.  The reason for this is private so if you
could do so to my email address alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx I would appreciate it.
This isn’t anything bad just wish to discuss something with you.
Thanks.
List admin.
AlbertoWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed
on list please email the list
admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

with subscribe on the