accessible-iOS Remote File Manager

  • From: Shane clark <hshaneclark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 09:19:40 -0400

Hello everyone, just wanted to post again,… I'm trying to figure out how to use
the Remote File Manager app On my iPhone. From what I read, I thought you could
watch MKV Files from the app, but after reading the help index, I still cannot
make any sense of how to use it. Has anyone ever dealt with this app, or does
anyone know of a podcast on how to use it? Or if anyone knows of a video
converting app that is accessible, please email me Off list, and let me know
Maybe what you have used yourselves before.
Thanks, Shane.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhoneWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or
on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221