accessible-iOS Recommending David Woodbridge podcasts Re: Re: Preorder this IOs 7 book before the price goes up

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 23:04:45 -0500

What books or what nothing was what I thought when thanks to David Woodbridge I was able to get working on the iPhone after giving them a listen. Try them out! His style is relaxed and you can listen to them over and over. When I first got my Iphone, I downloaded them to my Sansa MP3, and listened while working the phone.

The page for them is at
http://is.gd/6ox0qs

El 30/08/2013 10:52 p.m., Josh Gregory escribió:
I've got to say that I agree with both of you.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 30, 2013, at 11:31 PM, Beto Arreola<beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

I agree with you 100%.  All these books are mostly set for people who are
buying an iOS books for the first time.
I understand some people will still do it because it is an iOS update, but
there is way to many podcasts out there that get released on this.

On Aug 30, 2013, at 9:26 PM, Ricardo Walker<rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Hi,

I’m sure he did a great job, don’t get me wrong but, I highly doubt that there
will be so much difference that a person who has used IOS for any amount of
time would need to buy a whole book on how to use IOS 7.  Its just the nature
of such things that even major upgrades like IOS 7 will remain 80% the same as
IOS 6.  Besides learning the new features, which might take all of a day, and
you know there will be plenty of blogs, podcasts, and help from people on lists
like this, I just don’t see the point.

Now, if you’ve never used an IOS device before, and your planning on picking
one up soon?  This book makes a lot of sense.

Just my 2 cents. haha.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Aug 30, 2013, at 10:55 PM, Chela Robles<cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Hello all,
Jonathan Mosen has been testing the forthcoming iOS upgrade, iOS 7, which might
come out for general use sometime in September. While he was at it, he wrote an
e-book, iOS 7 Without the Eye, and if you buy it before the iOS7 release,
you'll get the book the same day iOS7 is released and pay half price, $9.95.
http://mosen.org/index.php/pre-order-my-ebook-ios7-without-the-eyeand-get-50-off/
Here is a sneak preview of what you'll be reading about.
•What’s new in VoiceOver
•Working with the Control Center
•Notifications – a New Look and Feel
•Search gets the Spotlight
•App Switcher Changes
•Siri Comes of Age
•A better App Store
•iTunes Radio
•iCLoud Keychain
•Stop thief with Activation Lock
That is just a sampling from his blog what chapters you'll see. I so can't wait
for the release of this revamped and cleaner/clear looking OS for IDevices,
rumored to come out on Tuesday September 10th, but we shall eagerly wait and
see since this is probably a speculation circulating around the web but anyway,
we shall be surprised.
Have a great weekend,
Chela Robles

Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation
that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and
music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and
the chance to play their own song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally—and in Chela’s
case--out of sight…it is the voice and touch of a Teacher that sheds light on
what the world can be.
Academics—and no one will ever change my mind on this—take a distant second
place. —Dr. Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service, certified by
the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF): http://www.nrffoundation.com/

Enviado desde mi lap
acseso+subscribe-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Foro/lista donde tomando en cuenta las
capacidades de cada miembro, aprenderémos entretodos el uso, y sacarémos el
máximo de nuestros Iphones! Los espero!