accessible-iOS Re: strange remind me button

  • From: Gordan Radić <razbijaci@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 20:26:57 +0200

Hi!
When you hit that button you got several options when you want to be reminded. Some of them are timed, some of them are location based so there's something like "When I get home" which uses location services to tell when you are at home to remind you.
Nice feature in my opinion.

S poštovanjem
Gordan Radić

On 23.9.2013. 19:00, Beto Arreola wrote:
I believe the remind me button is there for if you want to reject a call, but
get a reminder of calling that person back later.  I think the default is one
hour, but you can change that.
On Sep 23, 2013, at 10:58 AM, covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Anyone know what the purpose of the remind me button which shows up on
the screen when a call comes in?  I pushed it and it said something
about in one hour, but no explanation of what it really meant?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici