accessible-iOS Re: re-booting ios 7 and read2go question

  • From: Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 15:09:42 -0400

Hi, the rebooting process should be the same, hold down the power button until
it says slide to power off then add the home button to that and hold it for
about 10 seconds.
Secondly, it might be a good idea to ask your questions in separate threads so
people can more effectively help you… Also your questions aren't exactly
related to each other either. I don't say this to be rude, merely to try to
help you out.

Sent from my iPhone