accessible-iOS Re: question about the bard app for non bard users

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 08:27:14 -0500

I've been hearing lots and lots about the Bard app. What's it for? Can you guys in the US now listen to Bard books on the Iphone?

El 22/09/2013 08:25 a.m., Kim Kilpatrick escribió:
Hello everyone.
I do not live in the US so do not have access to bard products.
However, I do have access to daisy books from the CNIB library here in canada.
I hear you can now download these directly on to the read2go app.  Would it be
possible to download books from other sources to the bard app or is this just
for bard products?
Kim

Enviado desde mi lap
acseso+subscribe-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Foro/lista donde tomando en cuenta las
capacidades de cada miembro, aprenderémos entretodos el uso, y sacarémos el
máximo de nuestros Iphones! Los espero!