accessible-iOS Re: problem with IOS 7

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 09:37:18 -0500

Also taking chance on the thread, where is the Tweet and Facebook button found beforehand in the Notification center?

El 19/09/2013 07:57 a.m., Terra Syslo escribió:

Hi, I updated my phone to IOS 7 and now in the notification center, I can't find the weather. Does anyone else have this problem? I launch the weather app from the home screen, and it's not showing me temperatures or anything.

Also, how do you access notification center and control center when the phone is locked? I'm also having a problem with focus in the notification center when flicking through items. Any suggestions are welcome.

--
Enviado desde mi lap
acseso+subscribe-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Foro/lista donde tomando en cuenta las