accessible-iOS Re: iphones no longer sync contacts or calendars to your mac under Mavericks

  • From: Wayne Scott <waynedscottjr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:48:17 -0600

Me too.  Would we be able to sync our iTunes accounts?

From: Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx
To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 19:34:07 -0400

Funny, I'm really considering doing that now, my computer is absolutely slow as hell. That's another topic for another list.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 30, 2013, at 7:27 PM, covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I did a google search and found one post and apple says downgrade to ml.

Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Would've been nice if we had been informed of this, nowhere have I seen this.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 30, 2013, at 6:46 PM, covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I was informed by an Apple tech today, that without much publicity, they announced that your iphone won't sync to your mac -- at least for contacts and calendars and I am not sure what else. You have to use
icloud to back them up anywhere!

This is bad news for me, so I may have to go back to previous version.

Just for your information.

How do
you spend it?

      John Covici
      covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

subject line.

unsubscribe in the subject line.

To adjust your membership options please visit: //www.freelists.org/list/accessible-ios With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221