accessible-iOS Re: iPad vs android tablet event

  • From: Alice Dampman Humel <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 16:38:01 -0400

HI, Beto,
This is a topic that would interest me…a friend has actually one of the first
Nexus tablets, and she loves it…she is sighted, though, and I wonder how
accessible the Nexus, among other android tablets is…so, will any of this
information on the Skype event be available? Or can somebody summarize?
Maybe someday, I'll figure out Skype…
thanks.
Alice