accessible-iOS Re: iMessinger?

  • From: "Anthony Tom, Studio" <homesweethome.tom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 11:22:16 -0400

what should i expect when registering?

Anthony D,. Tom
I am empowered by attention and my gift is desire or epiphany.

From: "Anthony Tom, Studio" <homesweethome.tom@xxxxxxxxx
To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 09:57:24 -0400
Subject: accessible-iOS iMessinger?

hi has anyone on here tried iMessinger? if so, have you had any luck with
it? there seems to be a major issue.

in setting up the program, you have to register for an account.
the first
thing i noticed is that, when all required information is
entered, there is
what i believe to be a register button, except voiceover doesn't
say it is a
button.  when that button is clicked, however, nothing really
happens.  i
assume its not being activated? if on share hope you close the
program and
open it again, it just says loading ...  on one line, and
connecting ....  on
the other.  what's up with that?

i'm confused!!

"once you change the way you look at things,

the way you look at things change.

I am empowered by gratitude and my asset is obligation.

Mr.  Anthony D.., Tom

HomeSweetHomeAudioProducts

homesweethome.tom@xxxxxxxxx

homesweethome@xxxxxxxxxxx

+1 [868] 681-2094

+1 [868] 708-5253

fax:

+1 [868] 673-7554

Home Sweet Home Audio.  Sounds sound SWEET!!!!

With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on
list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype
at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.