accessible-iOS Re: game show gone video game and some humor

  • From: Shane Hecker <shanehecker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 22:43:47 -0500

I watched the game show many times but never knew what the wammy looked like. If you wish, you can write me off list as I'd really like to know.

Shane

On 7/12/2013 8:21 PM, Josh Gregory wrote:
Write me off list and I can try to explain.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 12, 2013, at 8:53 PM, Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Well, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
come to mind, but what is this one you speak of?

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an
expectation that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of
light, and love, and music and that each student deserves--and will
have--their own place in it and the chance to play their own song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally—and in
Chela’s case--out of sight…it is the voice and touch of a Teacher that
sheds light on what the world can be.
Academics—and no one will ever change my mind on this—take a distant
second place. —Dr. Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service,
certified by the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF):

On 7/12/2013 5:09 PM, Josh Gregory wrote:
Oh yes, I did like that show. If it is accessible I'm going to get
it. They had a version for the Nintendo DS and I use the touchscreen
to play it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 12, 2013, at 8:03 PM, Shane Hecker <shanehecker@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:shanehecker@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Okay, going to ask about a specific game. For those who watch game
shows, and especially those who watched them in the 1980s, you may
recognize this. And yes, they do have a couple versions for Ios.
Want to know if either one of them are accessible. Here's the clues.

"yes yes yes hee hee hee hee!" boing
An airplane goes across the screen, then takes a nose dive. "hee hee
hee hee" Airplane crashes. boing

Here's the final clue and if this doesn't give it away, nothing will.
"Who would ever hurt a whammy, who would ever want" hammer comes
from off screen nailing this guy on the head "OU!" boing

Shane
With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>, or on
skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> with subscribe on the
subject line.

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx