accessible-iOS Re: dvr recording app

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 11:43:01 -0600

Hi, I have seen like 3 apps for direct TV have you tried any of them?
I would suggest always searching for your specific tv provider, on the app
store and their app will pop up if they do have one.  As far as I know direct
TV's is free, so is Dish network,.  It makes it easy for you to go on and try
it in this situation and if you have an account with them.