accessible-iOS Re: YouTube and iOS 7

  • From: Sophie Trist <sweetpeareader@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 18:56:31 -0500

I'm confused. I thought there wasn't a native YouTube app anymore. I've used YouPlayer ever since the native app disappeared.

From: Shane clark <hshaneclark@xxxxxxxxx
To: viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 13:52:48 -0400
Subject: accessible-iOS YouTube and iOS 7

Hello everyone,
I'm currently running iOS 7, but I previously was running the older version of YouTube. However, whenever I tried to play a video, I kept getting a message that said video playback error please double tap to try again. So I thought maybe that the YouTube app needed to be updated to the new iOS 7 version, so I did, and now I'm still getting the same error message.. The app to seems to be laid out a little bit different just from a little bit of time that I have played around with it. Does anybody have any ideas on what could be going on?
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhoneWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

To adjust your membership options please visit: //www.freelists.org/list/accessible-ios With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221