accessible-iOS Re: Wish list

  • From: Wayne Scott <waynedscottjr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 05:24:58 -0600

How do you put stuff in wish list?

----- Original Message -----
From: Jewel <herekittykat2@xxxxxxxxx
To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 07:14:55 -0400
Subject: accessible-iOS Re: Wish list

Sorry, I will try again.
The wishlist is for apps, music, and videos that you want but can't download currently. This may be because they aren't in your budget or you are on cellular data and want to wait until you have a wifi connection.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 25, 2013, at 7:07 AM, Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good Morning, your message is either blank, or you accidentally put it at The bottom.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 25, 2013, at 7:01 AM, Jewel <herekittykat2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 25, 2013, at 6:45 AM, Gordan Radic The wishlist is for marking apps that you want to download later. Also, if you share an account, say with a child, they can put an app on the wishlist that you can later purchase for them, say as a reward for good behaviour. I have a list of apps that I want but aren't in my budget at this time. <razbijaci@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi!
And what do I get by putting some app in wish list?

S postovanjem
Gordan Radic

On 25.10.2013.  2:18, Jewel wrote:
Add to wishlist is in the Share button.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 24, 2013, at 8:00 PM, Donna <mermaid7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All

With IOS 703 I noticed that there is a wish list tab in the app store.. I can't figure out how to add apps to the wish list. Can someone help? DonnaWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

To adjust your membership options please visit: //www.freelists.org/list/accessible-ios With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221