accessible-iOS Re: VoiceOver Voices & iPhone iOS

  • From: Jewel <herekittykat2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 23:31:16 -0400

They are new to IOS 7. Go to Settings<General<Accessibility<Voiceover<Languages
and Dialects. Under rotor languages, choose the Add new language button. Pick
the language you want. Then select the More Info button under the language and
select to turn on high quality. It will start the download process.

Sent from my iPhone