accessible-iOS Re: Toothbrush timer

  • From: Gordan Radić <razbijaci@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 11:32:52 +0100

Hi!
OK, the app is free so there's no damage if you have it but since you have built in timer in the Clock app I see no point in it. Maybe that's just my point of view but I hate to clutter the phone storage with unnecessary apps which I already have by default.

S poštovanjem
Gordan Radić

On 3.11.2013. 0:34, Juanita Martin wrote:

sent from my phone

I could never find replacement heads for my electric toothbrush.  The only
other option was to buy a totally new toothbrush system.  Now, I will just buy
manual toothbrushes and see how this app works.

On Nov 2, 2013, at 5:11 PM, Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sounds good my electric toothbrush has one built in it cuts out power briefly
after two minutes then returns power again but back on topic i can see uses for
those who do not have such gadgets.

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx

On 02/11/2013 19:31, Juaanita Marttin wrote:
I just found this app which will time your toothbrushing for 2 minutes.  It
makes a noise at each ten second interval and beeps every 30 seconds.  It's
free and quite accessible.  Just type toothbrush in the app store and it's the
first one that comes up.  There are several others to choose from but I just
grabbed the first one in the list.

please email the list
admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221