accessible-iOS Re: Spell Check in the email cliant or braille touch

  • From: Tony James <megatronjames@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 23:03:12 -0400

Hi Brandon,

To my knowledge, the iphone only has an automatic spell checker which is active whenever you are typing. If you type a word the phone doesn't recognize, the spell checker will offer the first of several alternatives based on the original spelling. In order to browse other suggestions, you have to rotor to the suggestions option and swipe up and down then double tap on the one you want. As far as a on demand spelling checker, no, I don't believe there is one. HTH JAIL and high SCHOOL. CAN YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE? Think about it. rules about where you can go and when, asking permission to speak. Scheduled time each day to go into the yard. Punishments if you don't do as you're told.

"I feel like I'm wasting my life." Parker nodds. "That's the problem with making education mandatory. "If you could study and learn what you wanted instead of what the state decides you should be programmed with."

From: Christopher Chaltain <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 12:07:24 -0500
Subject: accessible-iOS Re: solara

After unlocking a hero, just go on to your normal activities, choose another quest, build something if you can, train your hero or collect some gold and wait for your food stocks to replenish. Unlocking a hero
just means you have another hero you can send out on quests.

On 07/02/2013 05:49 AM, Wayne Scott wrote:
Once you unlock a hero, what do you do? I'm stuck at Level one after I
unlocked Rusty.  All I see is the usual build.