accessible-iOS Re: Native Notes App

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 07:39:49 -0700

I'm not going to use the braille am app is I am not fast at typing on the
device itself so I'm going to be using the braille display so I'm going to use
the native notes or other recommended apps I be also interested in apps that
can sync with dropbox as well. Also if there are any other dropbox tools I
could use with dropbox let me know as well. Pricing is also good too. By the
way using the dictate feature now.

Chela Robles
Sent from my Fifth Generation iPod Touch